I have migrated the Magellan source code and releases to CodePlex.
A few benefits to using CodePlex are:
- I use TeamCity to publish releases for each check in (thanks to the MSBuild Deployment Tools project). The releases are hidden at first (in case they have problems) and once I have tested them they become public.
- You can use the RSS feed to stay up to date.
- You can use the Issue Tracker to report bugs.
- You can use the online source code browser to see the source.
- You can use CodePlex to submit a patch if you run into any bugs or have any ideas.
I plan to keep the documentation on the Magellan home page of this blog as it gives me better control of the markup. I have migrated all of the change sets to CodePlex using the SVN2SVN project, and I'll be clearing out the original source code location soon (I'll keep it on line though in case the CodePlex history is incomplete).
Enjoying these posts? Subscribe for moreSubscribe now
Already have an account? Sign in
Hello, I'm Paul Stovell
I'm a Brisbane-based software developer, and founder of Octopus Deploy, a DevOps automation software company. This is my personal blog where I write about my journey with Octopus and software development.
I write new blog posts about once a month. Subscribe and I'll send you an email when I publish something new.Subscribe